Friday, April 22, 2011

A Little About Myself and The Project


I am currently in my third year of Games Design and Production Management at the University of Abertay, Dundee, this blog shall represent a showreel of all work I have created during this educational year that I believe is worth showing as possible show pieces for a potential employer.

 Over the course of the year I have spent my time developing my skills in a range of various applications, the majority of my time has been spent learning what UDK has to offer and attempting to develop various prototypes within the application. Brushing up on my Maya and Photoshop skills came hand in hand with UDK, when I needed assets I simply modelled and textured them when required. I have also briefly looked at Game Maker with the intent of creating a simple top down shooter prototype.

My ultimate goal is to one day obtain the role of a designer or producer within the gaming industry, this showreel should demonstrate the various skills I am developing in order to be efficient and successful at said roles. This blog shall show any progress made within any projects I am working on and believe is of a high enough standard to be worth showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment