Friday, April 22, 2011

2014 Commonwealth Game Design Competition

I was given a chance to demonstrate my game design capabilities by entering a game design competition which involved designing a game concept for the 2014 Commonwealth Games. It involved following a brief list of specifications that the Commonwealth wish to be featured in the game. My entry can be viewed here.

It demonstrates my skills of being able to follow a brief and required specification, while still maintaining some form of originality within the concept, plus the winner and runner up of the competition each get £2014 prize money.
Update!
It has recently been brought to my attention that...... I WON THE COMPETITION!, so I am the proud winner of £2014 and also by the end of the summer I should have my first published game as a Designer \o/

No comments:

Post a Comment